Banking FAQsBefore joining Silver Oak Casino , you may have some questions regarding deposits and withdrawals. Here are general questions asked and answered for you.
- How Do I Receive my Winnings? -If you want to withdraw less than $300, Silver Oak Casino will fund you via check, Western Union, or Money Gram. Over $300, you will receive a check via FedEx.
- What is Silver Oak Casino's Average Payout? - Silver Oak Casino’s average payout is 98.53%.
- What Payout Rules Apply to Silver Oak Casino? - Documentation is required with the first withdrawal.
- Does Silver Oak Casino Offer Highly Secure Transactions? - Yes, using the most sophisticated encryption data, you can be assured your transactions at Silver Oak Casino are safe, secure, and protected.
- If a Player used a Credit Card to Make a Deposit, What Are the Requirements to Request a Payout at Silver Oak? - Currently, Silver Oak Casino only accepts Visa Prepaid Card and American Express.
- How Do I Make a Deposit? - Download the casino first, fill in the required information, then go to the Cashier section to make your first deposit.
- How Long Does it Take to Process a Casino Deposit? - Instantly.
- Is it Safe to Use My Credit Card to Deposit at Silver Oak? - Yes, a prepaid Visa is perhaps the safest method.
- Does Silver Oak Require Documentation for Making a Deposit? - Yes, documentation is required on withdrawals only in the form of picture IDs, copy of credit card, and copies of two utility bills.
- Is it True that Silver Oak Offers Fast and Secure Deposit methods? - Yes, you can rely on Silver Oak Casino to provide protection and security on all deposits made as well as instant processing.
FAQs for USA players
- Does the casino support players from United States?
- Sure! Silver Oak casino welcomes USA players in lots of ways: US friendly depositing methods, US based, native English speakers support, US themed games.
- How do Players from USA make a deposit to my account?
- The easiest way is to use your credit card. It is instant, secure and you can deposit any amount from $50 to $1,000. Silver Oak casino accepts deposit by phone (up to $5,000) and Cash Transfer (up to $1,300). Please call us at 1-888-402-2063 or email our deposit department to use these options.
- What about other Deposit methods for USA players?
- Call us at 1-888-402-2063 for the complete list of the depositing options.
- Withdrawal methods for USA players
- Bank wire, Bank check and Cash Transfer are the most common ways to get your winnings. If you have any questions regarding this issue, please call us at 1-888-402-2063 or email out payout department